a gir1 and your married no.
遇佳人,不久婚嫁。
i heard that your dreams came ue.
已闻君,得偿所想。
guess she gave you things, i didn’t give to you.
料得是,卿识君望。
o1d friend, hy are you so shy?
旧日知己,何故张皇?
it ain’t 1ike you to ho1d back or hide from the 1ie.
遮遮掩掩,欲盖弥彰。
i hate to tu up out of the b1ue uninvited.
客有不,实非我所想。
but i net’t stay aay, i net’t fight it.
避之不得,遑论与相抗。
i’d hoped you’d see my faneed,
异日偶遇,识得依稀颜。
that for me, it isn’t over.
再无所求,涕零而泪下。
never mind, i’11 find someone
第三百八十章 另寻沧海(6/7)